In the fashion world, finding the ideal handbag that combines elegance, versatility, and practicality can sometimes feel like an endless pursuit. However, behold the Emma Grace Cut & Sew Handbag™ – a true embodiment of sophistication and functionality. Eileen carefully created this kit from the pattern design, color combinations, and size.
The Emma Grace Handbag Kit takes all the fuss out of making a handbag. The embroidery machine outlines the foam, stitches placement guides, seam, and cut lines; quilts the outer bag, and anchors the straps! Follow the step-by-step instructions to make the pockets, add the zipper, and sew the quilted parts together. You’ll fall in love with the results.
One of the many great things about this kit is that it provides you with all the materials you will need to make it!
- Floral Cut & Sew Handbag Fabric Panel
- Tartan Cut & Sew Handbag Fabric Panel
- Handbag Embroidery Collection by Eileen Roche
- Decor Bond, one 5in x 45in strip
- Light No Show 1.3 oz 20in x 10 yard roll
- Sew Any Shape Foam 36in x 58in
- Zippers: 3 yds natural zipper tape w/gold coils & 3 yds black zipper tape w/nickel coils
- Zipper Pulls: 9 gold pulls & 9 nickel pulls
- Bag Feet, gold & silver
- Two Brushed Silver Frames 7.75in x 2.25in
- 6″ x 10″
- 8″ x 12″
- 10″ x 16″
Finished Bag Sizes:
Emma Grace 10″ x 9″ x 4″
Clutch 8″ x 4″ x 1/2″
Plus, you can the Emma Grace Cut & Sew Handbag Videos for further details instructions on how to make your project.
Another great aspect of the Emma Grace Cut & Sew Handbag kit is that you can personalize the inside pockets to your personal preference. Watch Eileen demo her handbag.
For further details on the kit, you can watch Eileen’s Between Friends segment.